Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
PMS may collect and process:
- Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
- Details contained in the order page that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, handphone number, email, address, and student identification number; (“Personal Information”)
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by PMS for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
Use of Personal Information
PMS uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver the Services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your order, enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from PMS and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
PMS does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. PMS may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, PMS may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to PMS, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
PMS will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on PMS or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of PMS; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if the Website or PMS or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the PMS services or websites you visit.
Links to Other Websites
Changes To This Statement